Saturday, May 22, 2010

Class of 2010

128/365

You may…or may not…have noticed my lack of blog post today. Unlike other days when I have been tardy in my postings, today I make no apologies. My husband and I spent the day in South Carolina with the Fellowship of Christian Athletes staff from South Forsyth High School.

Before Brian switched schools this past year, he sponsored these kids at South Forsyth with the entire FCA program. He formed relationships with them, poured into them and learned from them. It is not very often that we get a chance to see these students anymore, so this was a wonderful day.

These kids would blow your mind, as they do mine. Their hearts are so on fire for the Lord that I am envious of their maturity. Each one has a characteristic that strengthens the group and the ministry was better off for them. This year is their last as high school students. They are all graduating as the South Forsyth Class of 2010.

With all of their opportunities waiting in the wings, we were able to enjoy one more day of fellowship with these student leaders. I can think of no better reason for being late on my blog.

Congratulations to the SFHS Class of 2010. Truly a class that really changed things.

No comments:

Post a Comment