Sunday, June 13, 2010

Happy Anniversary

150/365

Show me what a man honors, and I will tell you what kind of man he is. My husband is probably so sick of this phrase because I feel like I say it all the time. I cannot help it; I believe this phrase to my core.

If a man honors money, he will be covetous. If a man honors power, he will strive for supremacy. If a man honors lust, he will always be tempted. But, if a man honors God, he will be heavenly.

1 Timothy 6:11-12
“But you, man of God, flee from all this, and pursue righteousness, godliness, faith, love, endurance and gentleness. Fight the good fight of the faith.” – NIV

365 days ago, today, I married a true man of God. He is biblical to the core in his morals, values and beliefs. Everyday he flees from temptations that would prove us harm. Every minute he flees from harmful desires that accompany a sinful soul. Every second, he places God in the supreme place that He belongs and submits his life to spiritual direction.

I consider myself blessed to follow a man that follows God.

Happy 1 year anniversary pickle.

No comments:

Post a Comment